Saturday, February 12, 2011

Romance Diamond Company-at the Fashion show-



So guys the Fashion show turned out great! While I was their after I finished my walk on the dreaded-RUNWAY- lol we shall get into that later. I ran into a lot of inspirational people. One that really stood out to me was Romance Diamond Company located in Fayetteville Arkansas. They had GREAT pieces!! Beautiful stones, exquisite necklaces, and amazing rings! My camera does NOT do the pieces justice at all! Sorry i'm saving up to get an upgrade ;D but hey everyone's gotta start some where right?  I met with two company rep's -Mary and Laura hi guys :D- and they told me a little bit about the company. The story that I gathered in a nutshell basically is that the company started in 1944 Middletown Ohio, with a young Charles Brosh. He had a love for designing jewelry and time pieces so he put his talents to work and let his guts take hold. In 1944 he met his friend and long time business partner Phillip Long and they set up shop in Newport, Arkansas. The company continued to grow and eventually moved to Fayetteville -it's current location- where his son Patrick Brosh still upholds things like tradition of excellence, craftsmanship, and customer service-kudos to Mary and Laura!-

Here's a quick pic of some of their inventory, they even had pieces by REBECCA :O!!

Guys be sure to check out their website!

Romance Diamond Company they were so nice they even gave me their facebook so check that out too! http://www.facebook.com/RomanceDiamond?ref=ts&v=wall

You can view my tumblr if you'd like! http://theamericano.tumblr.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment